Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Reading Harry Potter for the first time



Yes, I know.

I have watched some of the movies, but never have I read any of the books. I have always known of the Harry Potter books, but for some reason I never picked one up.

So, I decided to start reading them. Just started with Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I am buying the House Edition books as they come out now too. I am reading it on my kindle though, I don't want to ruin the books... But I think I'll switch over to the books soon anyway. I'd rather read a real book with pages to turn and that lovely book-scent than reading on a screen.

So far it is a nice smooth read, so I am enjoying it. I even went to www.pottermore.com to find out which House I am. Ravenclaw!!

So, I there are any more newcomers to the Harry Potter books, please share your thoughts.

#harrypotter
#jkrowling

Image result for ravenclaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus

  Pay close attention and you might solve this. On Monday afternoon, five students at Bayview High walk into detention. Bronwyn,  the bra...