Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Review for Caraval by Stephenie Garber

This book is without a doubt one of the best I've read. Ever. All I can say is, wow. I am definitely reading Legendary next.

I like how the main characters develop and grow. The Caraval world is brilliantly thought out. There is always some hidden alcove of bridge or tunnel to find. There are enough twists in the story to keep you on the edge of you seat, with the biggest and best twist ending you can imagine.

Well done Stephanie Garber! Mixing romance and mystery into an unbelievable contest, with sisterly love weaved through it all. It's no wonder this book is heading to Hollywood to become a film.

After I've finished this series, I'll be watching for more book from Stephenie.

#stephaniegarber
#caraval

Caraval


No comments:

Post a Comment

One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus

  Pay close attention and you might solve this. On Monday afternoon, five students at Bayview High walk into detention. Bronwyn,  the bra...